Flipkart — dell laptop flip

Bangalore, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Mou316 on Sep 9, 2019
Hi all,

I had purchase dell laptop from flipkart but when i had placed replacement for that product due to slowness. I had received totally different laptop with other specifications and instead of 15.2 inches i got less than 14.5 inches it's been more then 2 months m following but no response whatsoever.

Please help to resolved this issue.

Thank

[Sep 09, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 09, 2019
We are writing to you about your recent order for the Product Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Ryzen 3 Dual Core - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 5575 Laptop
We are sorry to let you know that your return request cannot be fulfilled by the seller as the courier partner has confirmed the delivery of the item to the customer with the product being intact.
Updated by Mou316, Sep 09, 2019
Dear All,

Here my concern is not about product was intact or not.
I have received different laptop and moreover I have all details to prove that and am keeping complaining almost 2 months and you people are least bother about it.

As you have mentioned that seller had confirmed with delivery partners product was being intact.

It's clear that product what I had received is different laptop then which I had order.

Look either you can refund, replace the product

I had requested many times that send your technician to cross verify products .

Looking forward with positive solution for this issue.

Thank you.
Updated by Mou316, Sep 11, 2019
Any update?
Updated by Mou316, Sep 13, 2019
Can I have update on this.
Updated by Mou316, Sep 17, 2019