Flipkart — Different and used product received in pack. And after my 3-4 calls also. The pickup boy is taking it.

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 mayur22897
I am mayur i ordered a slippers from my moms id and registered phone no. Is [protected]. I never face such disappointed with flipkart but noe. I found the parcel has different slippers. That i order. But the different slippers are used one. And after that they arrange pickup only and no action. And pickup boy is also refused to take it.
What the hell is that. I paid for the sleepers and now its fraud to me. And if now i do not get resolution i will go anywhere for it. And post this everywhere. So please help me.
Unhappy
Call me on [protected].

[Oct 20, 2016] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mayur22897, Oct 20, 2016
Hello, now received a call from a fake flip kart executive who promises me to refund and asking me my personal details. What the hell is going. But hash I survived me.

19046
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - Different and used product received in pack. And after my 3-4 calls also. The pickup boy is taking it.