[Resolved] Flipkart — do not returned my washing machine

hemendra.pro on Nov 13, 2017
I purchased whirlpool fully automatic washing machine from flipkart on 16 oct 2017. This product does not work properly. This product do not work as a fully automated washing machine. So i request for return this product on 4 nov 2017. But flipkart send a message that "return update: sorry the seller is unable to fulfil your return request for whirlpo... With order id od[protected]". So how can we trust online shopping. My order id is - od[protected] and my mob no. +91-[protected]. Please resolve my problem.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2017
Refund return by flipkart

[Nov 13, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hemendra.pro, Nov 13, 2017
Today, I received a call from whirlpool company (from this no. [protected]). When I purchased whirlpool washing machine from flipkart, I thought that this item is better than another washing machine but this product does not perfect as expected. So I return back this item for refund my money. But whirlpool seller refused for refund. But as per online shopping rules if any product do not perfect for us then we can return back for refund. So I request you that please resolve my problem and refund my money back. My order id is - od[protected] and my mob no. +91-[protected].
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2017
We will revert on it.
Updated by hemendra.pro, Nov 16, 2017
I purchased whirlpool fully automatic washing machine from flipkart on 16 oct 2017 and I requested for refund on 04 nov 2017 but do not receive any responses from flipkart for this case. Today about 12 days have gone but do not pick up washing machine by flipkart. Please resolve my problem and help me.
Updated by hemendra.pro, Nov 26, 2017
I am very depressed sir. Today 26 nov 2017 but this washing machine do not pick up from my address. I called for pick up washing machine and refund my money on 04 nov 2017 but today about 22 days gone. Please sir resolve my problem.

Updated by hemendra.pro, Dec 05, 2017
This product (washing machine) picked up by flipkart on 29.11.2017 and flipkart says that my refund is completed. But my refund does not deposit in my account till now. Please resolve my problem.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - do not returned my washing machine