Flipkart — Error regarding Flipkart pay later payable in Credit report

I have brought some items on 3rd Dec, 20 using Flipkart pay later balance. The same has been cleared on 9th Dec, 20 and updated in Flipkart pay later profile. However when I recently checked my credit report, it is still shown as outstanding and under Default.

Pls resolve my issue at the earliest
Oct 14, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 15, 2021
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Hi, Greetings from Flipkart! We are sorry for the trouble caused. We regret to inform you that we are unable to find any details with the information shared. Hence, request you to share more details about the order ID, along with the registered email ID and contact number to check and assist you further. Your kind understanding and cooperation are appreciated. Thank you.
    Flipkart