[Resolved] Flipkart — exchange of the handset due to its improper functioning

Rupa Naguru on Jan 17, 2018
I have recently purchased a mobile fRoM your website...The screen of the handset broke completely as it fell from a height of just 10cm...So I would kindly want to know about the exchange of the item...As I Feel that the item was not strong from beginning and it might have had problems during its manufactuRe and I have observed that it's battery life is not upto mark as mentioned in the review of the item.so I feel the higher authorities must take the responsibility and provide An exchange of the thing

exchange of the handset due to its improper functioning
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2018
The company has not given any prior information which is useful to me...In my view it has to provide with all the details about the consumer complaint number (telephone)as every common man may not be aware of it...Expecting you to help me solving my problem I am giving this resolution...Make it fast...

[Jan 18, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected]
Updated by Rupa Naguru, Jan 19, 2018
How could you just say that you are unable to find my account besides sending the order Id???Let me know how to get in touch with your customer support number I didn't find it...
Updated by Rupa Naguru, Jan 20, 2018
I need clear information about the customer support number and the process of solving my problem...
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2018
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - exchange of the handset due to its improper functioning