Flipkart — external hard disk

Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
 MradulMishra on Jan 15, 2020
I ordered a wd external hard disk 1tb on 9 december on flipkart. And i received the package on 14 december but when i opened the package i receive a different than i order. I received a powerbank inside the well packed box. I immediately contacted the customer support and a return request was raised but the return request was rejected by the seller and i again raised a request for return but this time the return request rejected and my flipkart account was also blocked. For which i contact customer support again and this time they told they can't help me and i was disappointed. I told them that i have also made unboxing video of it but they said they can't do anything. I'm requesting them since a month but they're not ready to investigate in the matter and providing the same response again and again. So i am here requesting you to help in my concern.

[Jan 15, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MradulMishra, Jan 20, 2020
Why have you create this platform when you can't help people in the matter. Its better to shut down this platform.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2020
Hi, We'd like to let you know that your recent return request is canceled as our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]