[Resolved] Flipkart — extreme cheap company

Messages
Notifications (1)
Sign out
© 2020 consumer complaints forum

If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via e-mail

Internet servicesflipkartmissing bag.
Flipkart — missing bag.

1 review
Bangalore., bangalore south, karnataka, india
54 5444 on feb 13, 2020
Mark as resolved
Order id: od[protected]

Od[protected] since it is my final decision that i wont take only 100 rs as a compensation for missing free bag. Because it is too less if you see a normal diaper bag price starts with 399. So how would you expect me to be sweat by your resolution. Request your merchant to increase the amount. I will ho ahead if you are stick. For any queries you can contact to me at [protected]. Plz note very clearly that i wont take 100 rs and also in regards to replacement it cannot be done because i have start using this item. When i raised a compliant your chat team told me that seller will provide you compensation for only missing bag and suggested that you can also use that item. Plz note i will go a head as much as possible and that is my final descision that i wont take only 100 rs...

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2020
Ok

[Feb 14, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2020
We are sorry for the trouble caused.
We would like to inform you that for the order ID "OD[protected]" there is no offer available for this product. If you have any document the request you to share the documentation. Your kind understanding is appreciated.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020
We are sorry for the trouble caused.

Comments

I have ordered a phone Poco X2 of Rs. 16, 999 prepaid and it was in transit then suddenly flipkart blocked my account. Now costumer care doesn't give any information about my refund. And i can't login and see anything about my order.

Led not work properly and doesn't support dark disk and video quality very and not clear vedo content and sound are very bed, and 3 time technician vistar and not resolved my problem and video on dark ness show on led

KARAN SINGH SIROHIYA's reply, Feb 13, 2020
And not details on specifications disk is not connected
I have ordered many products via flipkart and have not seen this issue before and now i cannot place the order for asus rog phone 2 to my pincode-110017
new delhi and it is not like the product is unavailable... it is available but they are not delivering to my pincode and i can order other mobile phones but not this one
My Flipkart account is blocked before 2 years..i complained many time but they didn't care my any complaints..if they don't unblock my account then how can i pay my Flipkart pay later payment..if they unblock my account i am ready to pay..i am trying to resolve this before almost 2 years..kindly help me

19016