[Resolved] Flipkart — failed order but successful transaction

Priti Kedawat on Oct 9, 2019
Flipkart I am completely frustrated with your services . I have done multiple contact regarding my payment which has been done on 25th July for Redmi 7A but it got failed for order placing but payment has been done for 3 times from credit card for 18000 But it was acknowledged that it has not been claimed by Flipkart.. I have shared bank statement with merchant Flipkart for 5999*3 with reference number, which has been done successful at Merchant end only, Bank will revert only when Flipkart will refund the amount.

There is no customer email id for sending emails for synchronization. Your customer services are not up to the mark. Please Provide better services in less time.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2019

[Oct 09, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for getting in touch.
We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your account/order details. Request you to share with us the order details or get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
You can also check your order status here: http://fkrt.it/bqWLi~NN
Hope to hear from you soon.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - failed order but successful transaction