[Resolved] Flipkart — false assurances on warranty and services

Nandireddy5 on Jan 3, 2018
I have ordered moto e4 plus mobile from flipkart (Order id od[protected] & invoice date[protected] on 21-sep 2017. One month is the warranty company assured, since i had a good trust i didn’t checked internal body of the product i received, it was working fine for first 20 days than started troubling me with the battery consumption, getting hang & some time gets switched off. I did speak to flip kart customer care executives about my concerns and it was asked to bring it to service center. I am surprised the way i cheated by flip kart as moto customer services team denied to repair/correct the product i have given for servicing. It was informed inside content disturbed (Reason could be refurbished product). I write email to grievance & escalation teams in flipkart and received replay as it has be complained within month after product ordered. I wasted time spending time to moto service centers & flip kart teams talking of my issues.
I am in extreme level dissatisfaction with flip kart & moto services, i am tired of running on this product to fix and decided to go to the level where i can aware public about the false statement and the customer responses you guyz are assuring.
10000 rupees product not bothering me but the way i have promised and the way my queries handled pained me and made me to take this decision to aware public on flip kart services and assurances.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2018
Customer raised the complaint regarding product defective post replacement policy from the seller end. We have interacted with customer and informed customer that post replacement policy any issue persists needs to visit service center regarding the warranty issue he agreed hence closing the case from our team.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - false assurances on warranty and services