[Resolved] Flipkart — faulty charger of realme xt

Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034, Karnataka, India, Bangalore, India
 Tanisha Mitra on Feb 18, 2020
I have ordered realme xt on 16th sep and i have been using it till now. I have got a vooc charger along with it. It had worked for a month porperly and after that it had stopped fast charging recognizing no vooc. I have mailed realme's official email address and still didn't find any assistance. Also my laptop doesn't recognise the cable for data transfer. It only charges it. Its been now almost 6 months and my phone is still in warranty period. I want my charger to be replaced.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2020

[Feb 18, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tanisha Mitra, Feb 18, 2020
Order number was OD[protected] billed to UTTEJ KIRAN
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2020
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your account details from the shared information. Request you to share the registered email ID in order to assist you further. Hope to hear from you soon.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - faulty charger of realme xt