[Resolved]  Flipkart — flipkart affiliate payment is not received through my approved payment is above 5000

I have a flipkart affiliate account which is connected via email id birdofpassage. [protected]@gmail.com. According to flipkart affiliate policy the payment should be done when my approved payment reaches rs 5000/- and after 60 days the payment is done. My approved payment is rs 6773/- by the month of march 2019. By may 2019 i should have got the payment in my account. But i have not received the payment till now.

I have tried to communicate flipkart affiliate team through “contact us” option of their affiliate page. But i have not received any reply so far. They do not reply or contact in any way to resolve my concern.

I have worked very hard and earned this. It is very unfortunate that flipkart is ignoring their affiliate partners. Please take necessary action to resolve the matter.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the affiliate account. We request customer to write to [protected]@flipkart. com for further support. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.
Updated by mail2sajal Jun 05, 2019
I have already done email at [protected]@flipkart.com. But no reply has come from the flipkart affiliate team yet. Kindly look into the matter.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet