Flipkart — flipkart affiliate program not giving payment

shabeerbava on Dec 6, 2019
I have earned commissions of rs. 24912 on flipkart affiliate program by referring flipkart products through social media and websites. The full amount is approved more than three months ago and i have uploaded all necessory documents including pan card and bank account. But flipkart not transferring the commissions of rs. 24912 to my bank account. My friends whose payment was approved later than me also received their payments to bank.

While im calling to flipkart customer care regarding the problem, they don't know where to transfer the call or who deal with the problem. Then they tell me to email the matter. So, i have emailed them, but they don't give any response.

Below im giving my affiliate account details

Email: muhammedshabeerbava [at] gmail.com
Affiliate tracking id: muhammeds13

Also below attaching screenshot of my earnings.

flipkart affiliate program not giving payment

[Dec 08, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2019
We are sorry for the trouble caused.
We request you to contact on [protected]@flipkart.com for further assistance.
Updated by shabeerbava, Dec 08, 2019
I CANNOT VIEW THE EMAIL ADDRESS. IT SHOWS AS PROTECTED.
PLS SEE BELOW ATTACHED SCREENSHOT.

Updated by shabeerbava, Dec 11, 2019
TODAY MORNING WHEN I CHECK MY AFFILIATE ACCOUNT, IM SHOCKED. MY ALL EARNINGS REMOVED BY FLIPKART. MY ALL EARNINGS BECOMES ZEOR.
WHEN OPENIN "MY ACCOUT" SECTION I CAN'T SEE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS LIKE AFFILIATE ID, EMAIL, NAME ETC. I THINK FLIPKART HAS FROZEN MY ACCOUNT.

BELOW IM ATTACHED SHOTS.
HARDWORKS OF FOUR MONTHS LAPSED BY FLIPKART. IF WORKED THE SAME FOR AMAZON THEY WOULD TRANSFER ME AMOUNT ON TIME. I HOPE FLIPKART IS NOT SUITABLE FOR AFFILIATE MARKETERS.

Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2019
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. We'd like to let you know that your recent order has been canceled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart affiliate program not giving payment