[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart blocked my account permanently.

Vikram366 on May 17, 2019
On 15 may i got mail from flipkart and they saying that
"our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are usually not intended for personal use."
I ordered for my relatives they don't know how to order an item on online, since they are not educated. Most of time flipkart cancelled my order even after of shipping.
If i want to resell these item i will create lots of account.
Whenever i call flipkart customer care and i tell them my situation they told me that they will concern to there senior team and after that nothing happened.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2019

[May 19, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vikram366, May 17, 2019
My flipkart id is: [email protected]
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that the customer has been blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that the account was blocked due to technical error which has been fixed. Hence, requested customer to login to account and continue shopping. Closing the complaint from our end.
Updated by Vikram366, May 20, 2019
Still i am not able to login. The same error showed that day when my account is blocked and it still showing the same error.
That means my account([email protected]) is still blocked.

Updated by Vikram366, May 23, 2019
Here is the screenshot

flipkart blocked my account permanently.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart blocked my account permanently.