[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart closed my account without any prior notification or intimation

9avneet on Mar 9, 2018
Flipkart closed my account without any prior intimation to me. Not only this if flipkart was about to close my account then the company should cancell my open order also rather then shipping it. As a result of which flipkart shipped my open order which were reebok flexweave shoes rather than cancell it ans also close my account which is [protected] without any prior intimation. Now i am unable to return the reebok shoes so received which have size issue and fall under flipkart assured policy. The shoes are amounting rs 9999 which is a huge amount for me.

Kindly look int the matter and direct flipkart to either unblock my account or arrange the return pick up of the shoes so received after blocking of my account having user id [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 09, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 9avneet, Mar 09, 2018
I have called so many times to flipkart but they are not arranging the return pick up of the order id OD[protected]
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by 9avneet, Mar 10, 2018
kindly allow me to access my account for a sometime...then you can again block it...else arrange the return pick up of the order i purchased from you which got me delivered yesterday and is still under flipkart assured return policy...
Updated by 9avneet, Mar 10, 2018
one of my order purchsed from flipkart has became defective. As the item is under manufacturer warranty i need the bill of the same on the demand of the brand service center.

Threfore your are requested to either allow me to access my account so that i can get the details of the order otherwise araange the same from yourside.

Regards.
Updated by 9avneet, Mar 11, 2018
You asked for patience for about 24 hours which have been passed away but my problem is still not solved ...i visited reebok service outlet also but they did not consider my request and asked me to return the shoes to flipkart only as these fall under flipkart assured return policy...therefore it is requested to you that kindly arrange the return pick up of the same at an earliest.
Updated by 9avneet, Mar 11, 2018
Updated by 9avneet, Mar 14, 2018
kindly unblock my account so that i can buy some products from you as these are not available in local market and any other website
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart closed my account without any prior notification or intimation