[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart debited money twice from my bank account and not returning my money

45 Avenue East road, Inside third road ,,near Lavanya beauty parlour, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 soham001 on Apr 27, 2019
I bought an hp mouse from flipkart on 3rd april 2019. Upon delivery flipkart debited twice from my account amounting rs 750. Then they asked cash for the payment and told me to pay cash and the money amounting 700 will be credited back to my account within 2-3 hours. Days passed by and i contacted flipkart, for the the money. They kept asking for more time to resolve the problem. Today is 27 april. And they are still asking for time. Now 700rupees is not an small amount for me. At the the end of the month i need the money. I called the bank, they said the money was debited on 3rd and no refund has came yet. I again called flipkart and they again are asking for more time. Please do something. I need the money.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart debited money twice from my bank account and not returning my money