[Resolved] Flipkart — Flipkart delivered cracked vu led tv 40 inch and now flipkart don't want to make replacement.

shanrocks666
Sir 4 oct i received my vu 40 inch led t. v but when deliver courier boy opened the package, the screen was broken, so they take it back. after one day i contacted flipkart support to know the status of my replacement, they said your replacement got cancelled due to some system issue. so on 5th, support team manually issued a replacement order and the tv was supposed to be deliver by 14th october 2016. but today 7th oct there support team cancelled the replacement without asking me and later they called me, and told me that, as proper process was not followed, so replacement cannot happened, only refund. i asked what process was not followed, they said delivery courier should have marked the product as delivered and returned because of damage. so i want to know is it my fault that courier service didn't follow that process. and because of them, i will not get my product. who's fault is this sir? please let me know.

Sir i want my product in good condition. please look into this issue as soon as possible

My order number: od207220608658216000

Regards.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2016
Here is the updated ... After several complain, flipkart come up with a resolution of this issue. Below is the resolution

Order ID: OD207220608658216000

As per the telephonic conversation, We regret to inform you that we wont be able to re-ship the order. We will initiate a refund of Rs.16, 240/- to your Debit card as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse.

As a solution, we request you to place a fresh order with the current price and revert to us with the Order ID, so that we can refund the difference amount once the product is delivered to you.

We will be refunding the difference amount to your Flipkart account wallet, once the amount is credited, you can transfer the amount to your Bank account.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Hope this helps.

Have more questions? Visit our Help Center for quick answers: http://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre

Rithika M
Updated by shanrocks666, Oct 15, 2016
Here is the 2nd updated .

So accordingly, i have purchased new VU tv same model with current price of Rs. 22, 990 on Oct 7, and today tv got delivered and thankfully it is not in broken condition. Still installation is pending which i think with happen within 2 days.

So i have intimated flipkart about this delivery and requested for refund the difference amount of Rs. 6, 750.

Till now there is no more reply from flipkart.

I will updated once refund gets created in my account.
Updated by shanrocks666, Oct 15, 2016
Here is 3rd updated, i got email, that my refund for difference amount got initiated .

Your refund is successfully processed!

Refund Amount : 6750

You will see the amount in your bank account in 3 business days as per standard banking procedures.

We look forward to seeing you again.
Updated by shanrocks666, Oct 15, 2016
Here is the last updated.

Amount got credited to my back account. Thanks flipkart for quick refund and resolving my issue.

[Oct 07, 2016] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shanrocks666, Oct 07, 2016
This is Reply i am getting from flipkart for that fault of there courier.

Order ID: OD[protected]
Tracking ID: FMPP[protected]

We are writing about your order OD[protected] for Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV.

We are sorry to inform you that as per seller policy we wont be able to reship the order. If you still wish to buy a product, kindly place a new order, we will do our best to deliver it on time.

Request you to kindly confirm on the cancellation of the above order.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hafsa Begum
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2016
Spoke to customer and issue is resolved.

Order ID: OD[protected]

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Hope this helps.

Rithika M
Updated by shanrocks666, Oct 15, 2016
Here is the 2nd updated .

Till now there is no more reply from flipkart.

I will updated once refund gets created in my account.
Updated by shanrocks666, Oct 15, 2016

Your refund is successfully processed!

Refund Amount : 6750

We look forward to seeing you again.
Updated by shanrocks666, Oct 15, 2016
Here is the last updated.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi friends

I am NRI buy MI tv and received in damage or slightly cracked screen in corner

I launch complaint let us see or hope will get resolve

Order number[protected]

They informed will come inspection on 24 October

Badiger Sunil's reply, Oct 24, 2018
Hi today attended my complaint thanks for immediate approch

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - Flipkart delivered cracked vu led tv 40 inch and now flipkart don't want to make replacement.