[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart hp laptop order get cancelled unknowing

kumaresanvasu on Oct 8, 2019
Hi all,

I am from chennai, on sep 30rth i have ordered hp laptop by flipkart on offer price and it was confirmed by seller as well. Shipment was done and the product was teacher chennai on 4th october morning... The order was deliver on or before 5th october... When i track the details by 5th the product was reached to bengaluru.. Actually it started from hyderabad and it came chennai and then went to bengaluru. I got confused and called customer care executive, they said like you product will reach before 8th.. I agreed on it.. Very next day i got message like my product will be deliver by 10 oct... Again i agreed.. On 8th morning.. I got a message and stated as the hp laptop was cancelled by seller... I called flipkart customer care again and they same thing again and again like i have to reorder the product since seller cancelled it. I just disconnected call.

I have asked them few questions

1. If flipkart or seller is unable to deliver the product to chennai location why he confirmed the order.
2. While tracking it came to chennai hub on 4th.. Then only it went to bengaluru.
3. If they want to cancel.. Why they took more time.. Instead they can inform after placing order with in few days... Else i would have buy this product in amazon on reasonable price

Ff - fraud flipkart
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2019

[Oct 08, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kumaresanvasu, Oct 08, 2019
Order Id: OD[protected]
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2019
Thanks for getting in touch.
We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your account/order details. Request you to share with us the order details or get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
You can also check your order status here: http://fkrt.it/bqWLi~NN
Hope to hear from you soon.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart hp laptop order get cancelled unknowing