Flipkart — Flipkart kept on delaying Samsung S21FE mobile and never delivered

On 23rd Sep 2022, I had seen that Samsung S21 FE was available on Flipkart and if ordered on 23rd September 2022, then the Mobile Phone will be delivered the next day by 11pm i.e. by 24th Sep. So I had ordered the mobile, however, after ordering to my surprise, it had shown the delivery date as 29th Sep 2022. So I had called up Flipkart customer care number and escalated the matter they told that it will be delivered by 29th Sep only. On 29th Sep around 6.45pm, I got a message stating that the product is Out for Delivery, to my delight I quickly started calling the Flipkart's delivery boy multiple times however he never picked up the phone. On 30th Sept I called up again to customer care, they told it will be delivered by 30th Sep, 10pm.l, however, again it was never delivered. On 1st Oct, again customer care informed me it shall be delivered by 1st Oct by 10pm but never delivered. This is the worst experience of me from Flipkart. Pathetic service. I don't know what needs to be done here. I wished that I had never ordered this from Flipkart.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 05, 2022
Updated by Trance
Today is 5th Oct 2022, still the order of Samsung S21 FE is not delivered yet and Flipkart is still figuring out where the mobile is. Flipkart had failed completely buying out more and more time to find out the order and daily promising me that the order will be delivered by 10pm every single day since 29th September 2022. it's high time that government of India should ban companies like Flipkart from India since Flipkart is using consumer money and earning interests of that amount per day when we talk about thousands and thousands of crore rupees by delaying the products. It's a huge Flipkart SCAM which is running now and which needs immediate attention
Oct 05, 2022
Updated by Trance
Flipkart is not allowing to cancel the product and refund the amount as well. What is it that Flipkart wants here? They takes money from you and do not deliver the product and now they don't allow you to cancel the product and refund your money as well.
Complaint comments