[Resolved]  Flipkart — flipkart, lenovo laptop replacement/refunded (due to unexpected hanging during critical operation and lack of multi operation at a time)

Dear sir
Following detail of laptop given below

Lenovo ideapad 130 core i3 7th gen - (4gb/1tb hdd/windows
10home) 130-151kb laptop (15.6 inch, black, 2.1 kg, with ms office).

— ordered on -7th may 2020, order id-od[protected]
— delivered on -11th may 2020

I have place replacement order during the replacement period and then
Refunded a resolve date given by flipkart still waiting but they extend the
Resolve date due to the covid-19,

After this they once more extend the
Resolve date i called flipkart customer care they request me to wait upto
19th june 2020, during this period the replacement time are over, and when
I talked to customer service they told me that they could not do anything,
In that time a digital technology need to study but a worst laptop with
Hanging issue can't fulfill this,
During covid 19 our study gone badly and a worst effect with this laptop.
I have complaint many time, but there is no response from flipkart and also
From lenovo, its gone mentally harrassement with there extanding resolve
Date.
I want to refund money, kindly requested to respected consumer forum of
India.

With best regards
Amit gaurav

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-07 16:08:09
Refunded by flipkart

[Jun 22, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 24, 2020
We will revert on it.
Updated by Gaurav amit Jun 28, 2020
A mail from flipkart, attached .

Hi Amit,

We tried to get in touch with you on [protected] to discuss the issue about your Lenovo Ideapad 130 Core i3 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 130-15IKB Laptop with order ID OD[protected] but couldn't reach you.

We’ll try calling you again within 4 hours.

Meanwhile, please let us know if we can reach you on another number and a convenient time between 9 am and 9 pm by replying to this email.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Shiva Mahajan
Your Query[protected]:04:20 )
As per your resolve date i waited till today*(19/06/2020*) but there is no
solution from your side, while talking to both the company customer care
they are giving every time a new resolving date, and also replacement time
and on other hand refund section is showing as cancelled.

Pickup laptop and refund money.* Due to continuous follow ups* I am going
through *mental harassment* due to your pathetic customer service.

This is last time i am contacting to both company CC . If not responded
properly i am going to file a case in *consumer forum* about poor laptop
condition of LENOVO and Flipkart services.

Amit Gaurav
Flipkart Customer Support[protected]:17:02 )
Hi Amit,

We’re writing to you about your return request for your 'Lenovo Ideapad 130 Core i3 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 130-15IKB Laptop'.

Please be assured that we are working on your request and once the pickup of your product is scheduled, you will receive an update.

Kindly note, the return pickup date of your product may change based on the government's zonal advisory in your area.

We would like to thank you for your patience.

ANJALI KOLUR
Your Query[protected]:20:59 )
Lenovo IdeaPad, regarding issue
Not even any technician visit /replacement/refund .
I have replaced this item on flipkart due to some problem in laptop, but
no any solution from there side, it's very wrost thing for me as per
your costomer .
Flipkart Customer Support[protected]:46:31 )
Hi Amit,

Thank you for writing in.

We understand your concern regarding the product "Lenovo Ideapad 130 Core i3 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 130-15IKB Laptop". We know how important it is for you to get the issue rectified. We are sorry for the trouble caused to you due to this issue. We will be happy to help you with this issue.

Please be assured that we're looking into this and will get back to you with an update by '[protected]'.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for choosing Flipkart. Have a nice day.

"Your safety comes first for us and here's what we're doing as a part of preventive measures against COVID-19: http://bit.ly/fksms0316"

Tabassum Tabassum
Your Query[protected]:03:44 )
Laptop is not picked up and also there no more any solution regarding this problem.kindly requested to flipkart please solved them .Thank you
Updated by Gaurav amit Jul 03, 2020
Once more time a resolution date given by flipkart (02/07/2020) pickup date but there no any message or call from flipkart or seller, it's loss of my time I requested please solve this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks you.

Updated by Gaurav amit Jul 11, 2020
Waiting till previous month for refunding or replacement but only a resolution date given by flipkart and today (11/07/20)the refund sections show cancel
I want to be refund and requested to solve my problem as soon as possible

Updated by Gaurav amit Jul 11, 2020
There is no any satisfied answer from flipkart or lenovo which create a lot of inconvenience to me.

Updated by Gaurav amit Jul 15, 2020
A new resolution date given by flipkart
Attached

Hi Amit,

We’re writing to you about your recent order OD[protected] for Lenovo Ideapad 130 Core i3 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 130-15IKB Laptop.

As per the telephonic conversation, your return request initiated and product will be picked on or before29 Jul 20.
Please keep the initially delivered item ready along with all the accessories and price tags in the original product box.

The courier service provider will not be able to complete the pickup if any of the items present in the original package are missing. Please collect the acknowledgement receipt from the Wish master once the item is handed over.

The seller will initiate the refund of ₹ 27990/- as soon as the courier service provider confirms the pickup and amount will be credited to your bank account within 2 business days from then as per standard banking procedures.

We would like to thank you for your continued trust and support.

Ramandeep Singh
Your Query[protected]:36:16 )
Updated by Gaurav amit Jul 23, 2020
Today refund sections show cancel, instead of refund .
It is very critical situation to
Me that is, it waste my time and also loose hope from flipkart service,
The problem I faced during lockdown
My study and work from home is not gone properly with this (defective laptop products).
I request to you please provide me a solution regarding this problem.
Thanks you