Flipkart — Flipkart not delivering my package

I have ordered iPhone12 on 02nd oct, and my delivery date is 07th oct. I have not yet received my product, had called to flipkart customer care got an update that my product will be delivered on 12th oct. Still I havent received my product, nor any update from flipkart. Calling flipkart customer service but no proper resolution\solution\call back from there end.

OrderId:-OD[protected]
Ekart Logistics - FMPP[protected]

Till by date customer service is only updating me that product will be delivered, but no clear date\time\resolution is provided. Worst online shopping experience ever.
Oct 13, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 14, 2021
Flipkart Customer Care's response
We will revert on it.
Oct 14, 2021
Updated by Nikhil Gambhirrao
Awaiting proper response from flipkart, now delivery date extended again till 19th oct. So the delivery date went from 05th oct to 19th oct. Another day, another disappointment.
Oct 15, 2021
Updated by Nikhil Gambhirrao
1 more day passed, still no delivery or any update from Flipkart. Disappointment continues..!!
Oct 16, 2021
Updated by Nikhil Gambhirrao
Really frustrating experience with flipkart, now got the emotions behind sunny deol dialogue 'tarik pe tarikh, tarikh pe tarik'. As flipkart also doing same with me, postponding delivery dates from 5th oct, 07th, 09th, 12th, 15th and now 19th. Flipkart truly only giving me 'tarik pe tarikh, tarikh pe tarik' instead of giving me my package :(
Oct 20, 2021
Updated by Nikhil Gambhirrao
Till date no package received from flipkart, lost hope of receiving it, also lost trust from flipkart. Cancelling the order as well as quiting flipkart for worst online shopping experience provided.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

hey You got your product or what?
Nikhil Gambhirrao's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 14, 2021
No I haven't received my product yet and also no update from flipkart. They just keep on extending my product delivery dates. Earlier it was 05th oct, then 07oct, then 09th oct, then 12th oct and now its 19th oct. another day, another disappointment from flipkart.
    Flipkart