Flipkart — flipkart redmi k20 gift card

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Nishchhal Bakshi on Jul 12, 2019
I tried to purchase the Redmi K20 GIft card which is for 855 rupees, after entering my pin i got a message saying "Unable to process request".
I tried again thinking it might have failed due to something or might be because so many people trying for it, again I got the same message.
I stopped after that i got 2 messages from my band after like 10 minutes that amount have been deducted twice.
This is a new way by Flipkart to fool customers so that they keep trying and later they say GIFTS CARDS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, New strategy by FLIPKART TO LOOT CUSTOMERS.

[Jul 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2019
Hi Nishchhal,

We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through.

As per the previous conversation, you want to return the Gift card with order OD[protected] as mistakenly placed twice.

We are really sorry to let you know that Gift Card is non-returnable so the seller will not be able to provide you refund for it.

Your understanding is appreciated.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]