Flipkart — flipkart refusal to deliver at delivery address

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 nick84 on Sep 20, 2019
Hi i have made purchase from flipkart on 16th sep, delivery was to happen on 17th sep!! But flipkart failed to deliver the product nor intimated me about delay in delivery!!
Worst thing, delivery partner myntra called on 20 sep 2019 called me and asked me to pick up my order!!! Why will i pick up when flipkart charges delivery charges??? Why flipkart has partnered myntra when they refuse to deliver at delivery address?? What action flipkart has taken in this regard to address this?? I have recorded the conversation with delivery agent where he refused to deliver at address and mentioned if you need come n pick it up!!
I need strict action to be taken against delivery partner myntra, i have ordered from flipkart expect to be delivered at mentioned address please!! I[censored] cant deliver then dont accept the order!!!
Explain in detail the action taken against delivery partner their no as below:

[Sep 20, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by nick84, Sep 21, 2019
Tell me date n time when u will get back!!! I need to exactly know what action is taken against such Delivry agents??? His name is. Venkatesh!!! I will not wait for long!!!
Updated by nick84, Sep 24, 2019
@ Flipkart what is the update on this complaint??? Why the product is still not delivered ??? What is the problem with Flipkart logistics team?? I[censored] can't deliver why do u sell the products???

Give me an update and let me know what action has been taken please.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart refusal to deliver at delivery address