Flipkart — Fmpp[protected]

I had ordered Seagate Ultra Touch 2 TB External Hard Disk Drive (HDD) on 9th of August 2022. The delivery date was 16th of August, then it was changed to 19th of August. But the product wasn't delivered. Then it was showing that the product will be delivered in next three days but the product hasn't been delivered yet. When I tried to contact coustomer care they said your issue will be resolved by or 23rd of August. When it was not resolved on the said that i tried to contact again then they said your issue will be resolved by or before 25th of August. But now they are saying we will look into your issue. This time they don't even give a date.
Is this the costumer support of Flipkart?
Flipkart has shipped my product through Ekart Logistics, but there is no Ekart Logistics Courier facility available in my area. Now i don't know why did they ship through Ekart even when they know there is no Ekart courier facility available at our pincode. They could have easily shipped it through Ecom Express as we have ecom courier facility in our area.
Also the customer support of Flipkart was very bad, when i tried to get the adress and contact details of Ekart hub where the product is, they totally refused to give that.
Then i managed to get the adress of the Ekart hub from google which is around 100 from my place and went there to pick up the product myself, they didn't allow me inside and refused to give the product and behaved very rudely.
Now I in a middle of nowhere and don't know what to do.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments