[Resolved]  Flipkart — Fraud- order cancelled by Flipkart

Ordered carrier 1.2 ton split ac on 4th august. Order id is OD[protected].Expected delivery date was on 13th august. The product had been shipped on 5th august. This was the last update on delivery. Product had not been delivered on the said timeline. So I raised concern from "need help" option in "my oder" section. They provided me date after date for resolution. I also informed them that I don't want to cancel the order, get it delivered asap. But they only provide dates in the name of resolution. Now today, 23rd august the order get cancelled without notifying. It is showing that the order has been cancelled on my request. But I have not requested to cancel the order. They advise me to place a new order. But I ordered the item for Rs 28690 and now the price is Rs 33490. If I order now I will be at loss. Already my money is blocked for 20 days. I want the same product in same price as previously ordered. Flipkart is looting customer in name of BIG SAVING DAYS.
Sep 8, 2021
Mr. Syed Azhar from Flipkart social media team handled it very well. The difference amount is transferred to my bank account.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 25, 2021