[Resolved] Flipkart — google pixel 2 xl

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 Kushal Sadhu on Mar 20, 2018
Hi. I purchased google pixel 2 xl dated 10th march 2018 and suddenly the phone started misbehaving and my all data got wiped out automatically including malfunctioning of the sensors. I have been trying to get in touch with the customer care for replacement of the same but no one is resolving the problem. There is a 10 days replacement policy but flipkart is saying that policy started from midnight of 10th march 2018 even when the product got delivered on evening of 10th march. I have called 6-7 time to speak to their seniors but no one is available.

Please help me in resolving the same as its just 10th day of my phone and flipkart is not replacing the device.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 28, 2018
Customer raised a complaint regarding the product delivered. We have interacted with the customer, he want replacement of Google Pixel 2 XL (Just Black, 64 GB) product due to software issue as data is getting erased automatically and other. So informed about the seller's policy i.e. If the customer contacted within Policy period and we have redirected him to Brand Service center for any defective reason: So guided to brand authorized service. Hence, closing this complain from our end.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]