[Resolved] Flipkart — got a defective printer request for replacement and it was not done and rejected.

Srinivasa Rao Kakani on Dec 19, 2017
I have given the below flipkart order at www.flipkart.com
Order ID# OD[protected] item)
Order Date# Mon, Nov 27th '17 8:12 PM
Total Amount# ₹5, 499through Credit card
Product Description# HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Multi-function Wireless Printer (Black, Ink Cartridge)

I have requested for return/replacement/cancel and it was not done by them.
They cancelled all of my return/replacement/cancel requests with out a resolution.
My Complaint Number is # IN[protected]which i placed on Dec/11th after lot of times my order replacement got cancelled.

Please find the attached screen shot for the same.
Please help me to resolve the issue as because flipkart team is keep on telling cock and bull story's.

My Details are:
Srinivasa Rao. Kakani
C/O Kishore Babu
srinivas.kakani@gmail.com
Mobile#+91 [protected]
Home# +91 [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2018

[Dec 20, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - got a defective printer request for replacement and it was not done and rejected.