[Resolved]  Flipkart — greeniche garcinia cambogia green extra for weight loss

I request to return my product. I get improper product from flipkart they didn't help me out with my concern. I'm waiting more than 1hour nd every time i called customer service i faced unskilled, and untrained people make me regret dat i called them, they always give excuses - said the delay was happened because of the issue between the product policy?? Customer support system actually they don't know they r not sure how to resolve problem everyone lie stop saying sorry, and start fixing your customers' issues as quickly as possible.. Not expect this frm you.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-08 15:04:57

[Sep 05, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Sep 07, 2019
Hi Siddhi, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your order details from the shared information. Request you to share the order ID in order to assist you further. Hope to hear from you soon.

19439