[Resolved] Flipkart — Highly frustrated by your service: od202948139065886500

Priyaranjan Chatterji on Jul 14, 2017
Hi team,

This is to bring in to your notice that i raised a complained around a month back that for my order id od202948139065886500 which is for iphone6 the iemi number is not mentioned in the invoice which took flipkart team a week to investigate and then they came up with a resolution that the phone will be taken back and the refund will be initiated. This was on 23rd june and was asked to format the phone and get it packed for handling to the courier guy and the pickup was scheduled on 26th of june, but that didn't happened until 13th july where the courier guy refused to pickup the order saying that he was asked to pickup a new phone. I called up flipkart customer care and i was promised for the pickup again. I also received a call from a senior team member kriika stating there might have been a confusion so it was promised again for a pickup but later on at midnight i got a mail that my return has been cancelled with no reason. So i called up flipkart again and the l1 level guy told me that its a system issue and will be rectified by senior team. So the call was transferred to the senior team member ishaan, who simply noted down the complaint and told me i will be contact by 16th july. Now question to flipkart, please keep yourself in my shoe and think as a customer.
1. Do we call it work ethics that when assuring the pickup on 26th the phone is not yet picked up.
2. When promising the pickup the return is getting cancelled
3. I just have one phone which has been kept packed that means i am without phone.
And lastly when my case is pending for so long does the flipkart team simply asks me to wait and just say the pre recorded sentence that they understand my situation, where in actual they are not.

Highly frustrated by your service: od202948139065886500
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2017
Not resolved, I am still waiting for refund.. It was promised for 1 day refund Its been 19 days I am still waiting for refund

[Jul 14, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Priyaranjan Chatterji, Jul 14, 2017
The resolution time is now changed to 18th July. Again a false promise.

Highly frustrated by your service: od202948139065886500
Updated by Priyaranjan Chatterji, Jul 14, 2017
Forgot to add my contact details:

Name: Priyaranjan Chatterjee
Registered Contact# [protected]
Registered email address: priyaranjan.chatterji@gmail.com
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2017
We will revert on customer complaint.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0