[Resolved] Flipkart — I am complaining about my new tv installation not done within given time frame

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 Amaze 03021 on Oct 9, 2019
I had purchased motorola 55 inch tv from flipkart and they assure me that installation will be done at 6th october, and the technician has come at my house he opened the tv and told me that i need to make space in my wall as there was one electric board in my wall, after that he gave me one alternative for not to change the board just purchase one movable stand from him it was 2550 rs but i was not agreed to buy that, he left and told me after i move the board call me i will be there for installation, within half an hour i have moved the board and ask him to come and install the tv but he just wants to know whether i want to buy that movable stand or not, i asked him no and he told me that i am coming after half an hour, but after that he didn't received my call, flipkart guyz again assigned me another technician at 7th october and till date he didnt turn up.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2019
Flipkart and Jeeves apologizes me and installed my TV properly, Thank you for your support consumercomplaints.in it has been really helpful.

[Oct 09, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - I am complaining about my new tv installation not done within given time frame