[Resolved] Flipkart — I am complaining about my redmi note 7 phone.

14,VEER SAVARKAR MARG BADNAWAR, TE BADNAWAR DHAR, Badnawar, Dhar District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Poorva12345 on May 1, 2019
I got my Redmi note 7 phone on 9th March 2019 and order number is OD[protected]. I have already made a lot of complaints and had checked by phone at consumer care centre, yashwant plaza, Indore. My phone is still consuming excess data and I am not satisfied by the product. Kindly exchange it or refund me. I don't want to get any mistake again in it.

I am complaining about my redmi note 7 phone.
I am complaining about my redmi note 7 phone.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2019

[May 02, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Poorva12345, May 01, 2019
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 03, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the product delivered. We have interacted with the customer and informed that as the product was delivered to customer on March 09. 2019, as per the sellers 10 days replacement policy we shall not be able to accommodate customer request for return of the order. Requested customer to contact brand authorized service for further assistance. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - I am complaining about my redmi note 7 phone.