Flipkart — i am complaining against the flipkart as may issue is not resolved and the executives tell me to weight again n again.

Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India
 [email protected] on Feb 14, 2020
I ordered karbon keypad mobile phone (Order number - od[protected] on 5 feb 2020.. They delivered me this product on 11 feb, i got the defective product as it's screen keeps blinking speaker quality is bad and also the back cover is not worth it. I placed return request on same day but they continue reject my return request and said that the reasons are not valid and i choose the reasons which are mention in points.. But they said me to keep wait until next 48 hours and son on... Today it's been 5 days i don't get my return request approval... They don't solve my issue and also waste my time in this.

[Feb 14, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2020
Hi, We're sorry to hear that you're facing issues with your "Karbonn K-Stylo". We are happy to let you know that the seller has scheduled the pickup of the order from your address on 20 Feb 20. The seller has shipped the replacement product to you and on the same day, you would receive the replacement product. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

Comments

hello i am ashish send me your mobile number then i call you
Mobile :- [protected]
I order 2 item from flipkart. Amount got deducted from bank account, but order not yet confiremed by flipkart.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - i am complaining against the flipkart as may issue is not resolved and the executives tell me to weight again n again.