[Resolved] Flipkart — i had ordered 2 realme 3 mobile phone both the times amount is deducted from my account but order is confirmed for only one

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Sachinsachi1991 on Apr 16, 2019
On april 9th i had ordered 2 realme 3 mobile for two different orders. Both the time amount is been deducted from my account but i got order confirmation for only one. I checked with flipkart customer care and they have not resolved my issue. Its been 7 to 8 days. On 6th day they informed me to check with bank. When i checked with bank they have informed me that it will take 10-15 days to check and tell the issue. Who's responsibility is it to get my money back?. Payment was made for purchase of flipkart product and you are not even informing me about the situation. This is really dissapointing from flipkart side. Worst experience, i would recommend all my friends not to purchase anything on flipkart and explain my situation.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 19, 2019

[Apr 17, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sachinsachi1991, Apr 17, 2019
I got a confirmation from bank that Payment is done to Merchant and the reference ID is as below :

IGAFWNJOP1 : Amount is been paid to merchant successfully
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - i had ordered 2 realme 3 mobile phone both the times amount is deducted from my account but order is confirmed for only one