[Resolved]  Flipkart — i ordered adidas shoes received fake product. it was my first order. flipkart blocked me on raising return request

I ordered adidas shoes received fake product. It was my first order. Flipkart blocked me on raising return request.

It was first order first return request. They blocked me saying high numberof returns. Now they are nit ready to give my mobey or take the shoes fake shoes back n give my money they are saying theysent the right product.
Order id od[protected]
Enclosing photograph for company address n order id and date of order.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019

[May 10, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Customer raised a complaint stating that customer account has been blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that customer request for return can not be initiated due to high number of returns. Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet