[Resolved] Flipkart — i paid for an order through my debit card, the amount was deducted from my bank account but no order was placed

Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum District, Jharkhand, India
 Srishti_Sonal on Apr 11, 2019
I was placing an order for the poco f1 mobile on 11th april, 2019 at 8:30 am. I chose to pay through my boi debit card, an amount of 20, 999 rupees was deducted from my account but there wasn't any order placed. I called the customer care but they said the seller has not received any money. How and when will i get my money refunded cause nobody from the customer care seems to be helping.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2019

[Apr 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

20854
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - i paid for an order through my debit card, the amount was deducted from my bank account but no order was placed