Flipkart — i receive same brand but different model with different strap colors then flipkart team block my account.

Mayureswar , birbhum, Birbhum, West Bengal, India
 Subham_mondal on Mar 23, 2019
I had received a same brand but different model with different strap colour watch when i ordered from flipkart and i placed a replacement which was denied multiple times.
Then i placed a refund request after that they have picked up the product.
Then when i try to login to my account, it was failing.
I received the mail due to high number of returns you will not be able to login to your account anymore!!!

I don’t know what to do?
Can you help me in this regard?

Thanks.

[Mar 23, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Subham_mondal, Mar 24, 2019
my problem not solve till now...
Updated by Subham_mondal, Mar 24, 2019
Sir please open my account...i am in trouble...i invest Rs. 2521 but i received different model...my account is a flipkart plus account and 17 coins in this Account...please verify the account...i return 3 to 4 product in my knoladge...please concentrade in my accoun...please help me...sir i am form a middle class poor family...please sir please help me...thank you.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
We'd like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history.This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

20322
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - i receive same brand but different model with different strap colors then flipkart team block my account.