Flipkart — I received a wrong product from flipkart, didn't receive any replacement or refund

Kalikiri, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Tharun453 on Oct 21, 2019
I ordered for bajaj product with order id od[protected] i received other company (Racold) product, i have raised a request for replacement, but without any notification flipkart initiated refund, but i didn't receive any refund/return, now the status showing refund/replacement is cancelled without any reason why it is cancelled, when i call to customer support executive they response is very rude and unprofessional. I didn't receive any call/email for return or refund or refund cancellation., now they are telling me to contact bajaj customer care, i didn't receive any bajaj product how can they help me in this. And the customer care executive ask me to contact seller, i didn't order from the seller and i didn't pay him directly, i ordered in flipkart and paid to flipkart, now they are telling the refund policy period is expired and they are not going to replace or refund me. There is no reason updated why the return request has been cancelled, please do needful.

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - I received a wrong product from flipkart, didn't receive any replacement or refund