[Resolved]  Flipkart — invoice receipt

Thanks a lot, but by purpose is not resolved yet.
Before placing the order I had called to your customer care department and requested that on invoice title must be as follows ' SBI A/c S B Wasnik GST No.27AAACS8577K2ZO', while changing same in my account the error come as 'Invalid input' so he said please change in name then I change it accordingly and my name is reflecting like above manner.
So I placed the order for purchasing Mi note 5 which will deliver by 9th March but get delayed and received by me on 12th March.
After receiving I found that invoice not as per request so I again called to customer care but all are helpless.
You are requested to please help me and sort out my problem, I hope you can definitely do that.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2018

[Mar 13, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet