Flipkart — iphone xs max, phone box was empty

E-154 ,sec-36,noida,up, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Nageswar singh chaudhary on Jun 22, 2019
I have ordered the iphone xs max, order id od[protected]. From the flipkart delivery was done on my house on 8th june and the order received by my mother when i came home in the evening and opened the packet, there was a blank box of iphone xs max i have also created a video of it and i complained to flipkart but no response has been given yet whenever i call in, 1 week is given by raising the date and it is said that your complain is in process i[censored] do not take any action on this, otherwise i will have to f. I. R it on flipkart. Otherwise, my full amount should be refunded to me

[Jun 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nageswar singh chaudhary, Jun 24, 2019
We ordered iPhone X Max on June 3, It's delivery on June 8, there was nothing in the box empty, after that I also complained to the customer care that today 15-18 days are going but no action Not being heard anything repeatedly, my complain rejection 5 times.

iphone xs max, phone box was empty
Updated by Nageswar singh chaudhary, Jun 24, 2019
I am going to put a video o[censored]nboxing on social media and I will write to them that these people have cheated, do not buy anything from Flipkart.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - iphone xs max, phone box was empty