[Resolved] Flipkart — issue related my order from flipkart.

hiteshbatra19 on Mar 8, 2018
I order redmi 5a cellphone today after many tries., the order was successfully placed and i also get verify sms about it. My order no. Od[protected]. But now i got the "order cancelled" status automatically. Please shipped my order. The verify images are uploaded below. My register no. Is [protected].

issue related my order from flipkart.
issue related my order from flipkart.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
We've interacted with customer and informed that the order is cancelled by the system as it was a bulk order. In order to give chance to every customer we do not entertain bulk order. We are closing this from our end.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 29, 2018
Customer raised a complaint stating that order was cancelled without customer consent. We have interacted with the customer and informed that the order was cancelled by the seller due to bulk order. Hence, closing the compliant from our end.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello sir, my flipkart account email amarjeet@writeme.com
And automatic delete my address this account...
Flipkart server is poor..
And not pickup my address this side...

I hav buyd a mi note 5 phone, today I was trying to return the phone 6 hrs ago, they were giving me refund but now when I m tryng to proceed it, they are giving replacement! What kind of joke it is? Why they doing that in such a inappropriate manner, playing with their customers??

Hi This is Raghul Raj. I buy you are power back . Last week. Some major damage in your power bank. Please replace it

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - issue related my order from flipkart.