[Resolved] Flipkart — lenovo tab 4, 8 inches

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Sundar On on Mar 10, 2019
Dear sir/madam.
I am sundararajan from neyveli, tn. I have ordered for a lenovo tab 4 8inches on march-8th 10:30 pm (Womens day offer) at a price of rs.9999/-.

Upon acceptance and after the product was shipped to my address, the next day (9th march), the seller (M/s. Indiflashmart) abruptly cancelled the shipment and initiated the process of refund.

Disappointed with the way this order was treated, i made a complaint with flipkart and they simply said that you have to re-order the same if you want. But the product is not available with a discount of around rs.3000/- (Now selling at rs. 12, 990/-). Moreover i have not received the refund also till date. (From 8th march) the website says you will receive the refund on or before 13th march. Till that time i need to wait, my money is with them for 5 days and product is also cancelled... This may be termed as cheating the customer...

I think this seller cancelled so that he can save the discounted amount of rs.3000/-.

Flipkart people have not executed my order. This is unfair practice and hence i am complaining to you.

Kindly intervene and get my order executed at the same discounted price of rs.9999/-
Thank you.

Sundararajan
Neyveli
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2019

[Mar 10, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Sundar On, Apr 11, 2019
YES. The problem resolved and Flipkart resolved it by adding the difference amount in my Flipkart wallet.
Thank you all for the support.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]