Flipkart — listing and showing false products and prices that they cannot provide.

02.sarthak on Oct 16, 2018
I ordered an acer predator laptop during big billion days sale. The sale price was 69990 inr and the delivery was expected on 13th of october. On 15th of october i recieved a phonecall where they refused to deliver the laptop. They said to relace the order whichwas now at an incresed price of rs 30000. The reason they gave for it was that i entered the wrong pincode. On rechecking the details, i found out that the address and the pincode were both correctly filled.

[Oct 16, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2018
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I placed an order, my order wasn't confirmed but the payment is made. I kindly request you to return the money, as the order is not confirmed.
My kurtis is too loose i need large size..my e mail id not opeing because my phn number is changed..my orders is not showing...please do needful to me

continental hospital
it and financial district.nanakramguda gachibowli hyderabad 500032

12052
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - listing and showing false products and prices that they cannot provide.