[Resolved]  Flipkart — mi led smart tv 4a 80 cm

I have ordered a tv from flipkart. I scheduled a delivery today in 6 to 9 slot as i have newly relocated to pune and my office is 20 km from my residence. I got a call from your courier boy at 1 pm to take the delivery or ask someone to take delivery. He was not ready to come at after 8 pm and he asked me to get this delivered on my holiday.

When i called customer service 3 times but didn't get the any solution. Then i wrote on social media and then i got a call that my product wil be delivered that daft after 8 pm.

At 5:30 on the same day, i got message o[censored]ndeliverable.

A customer has to follow courier boy scheduled. A customer is on the mercy of courier boy and such a pathetic customer service.

When i called the customer service, i was told that delivery can be done only between 9 to 7, then why i was given option to go for preferred time 6 to 9. Why website is in correct. Also, customer service gave me options to take leave to collect the product. I wrote multiple times to social media but they only wrote the scripted empathy words.

Today i have requested a third person to collect my courier to whom i barely know.

Now i will be in same vicious circle for installation as i would not be available before 8 pm.

Now my only concern is that, if they don't have delivery option of 6 to 9 they why they are giving options to opt for preferred time. You can check facebook page of flipkart, how may times u have written and what response i got.

I am highly disappointed.

Need immediate help so that no other customers will go though such kind of pain because of pathetic customer service and social media
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet