Flipkart — Misguide and waste the time

I have ordered 03 items, Ref. No.-

1. OD[protected] ordered date: 15/08/2022
2. OD[protected] ordered date: 15/08/2022
3. OD[protected] ordered date: 20/08/2022

In between this time period I have contacted with Flipkart Customer Service at least 8-10 times regarding delivery for my order and they said that your parcel will be delivered in 02-03 days all times. I was telling them every time that please confirm you will able to proceed the order or not?? If they said that you could not found the item then I was trying any other platform for purchase my books, but every time they were ensured me that you will get in 02 day, 02 days.

Today I have found the mail/sms that your order has been cancelled. How can you/seller do this?
What is this, my time is not a part of your company boss and not for waiting for this type of things.

Note that I am claiming Rs. 10, 000/- as a penalty for a quick compensation for my valuable time and for your wrong information providing system.

I suggest to flipkart team also that you will take action on seller also but my compensation amount will be paid by you and there is no scope for any compromise otherwise I will be forced for take legal action against Filipkart.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments