[Resolved] Flipkart — missing free diaper bag

Karnataka, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 99o on Feb 11, 2020
Order id: od[protected]
Product: huggies wonder pants small size diaper with free diaper bag. I have raised a compliant regarding that i did not recieved the free diaper bag. But they are literally not ready to resolve my issur kindly send my missing free diaper or provide me appropraite compensation. Plz note currently i am out of town so i wont be able to pick the call.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2020
They provided gift card .

[Feb 11, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 99o, Feb 12, 2020
They are only offering me 100 rs gift card as a compensation which is two less man .That bag costs around 400 to 500 .And also i wont be able to replace it because Its been a 1 week since i am also start using this item because when i raised a compliant they clearly told me dont worry mam seller will provide you compensation for missing bag but i did not expected onky 100 rs .I am very clear that i wont take 100 rs my final prefered amount is 400 to 500 .I
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2020

We are sorry for the trouble, we realize the importance of the issue and I understand this is not what you expected.

We understand your concern about the Free diaper bag is missing on your order OD[protected] for Huggies Wonder pants Small size diaper with free diaper bag - S. To make up for this, seller has been provided 2 resolution either you can select a gift card worth Rs. 100 or product complete replacement.Hence, request you to revert back with the resolution which your going to choose then we can forward the request to the seller.Hope to hear from you soon.
Updated by 99o, Feb 13, 2020
They are only offering me 100 rs gift card as a compensation which is two less man .That bag costs around 400 to 500 .And also i wont be able to replace it because Its been a 1 week since i am also start using it .My prefered amt is 400 to 500 .I wont take only 100 rs that is my final desision. OD[protected].Plz request seller to increase...
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2020
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through. However, we would like to let you know that an amount of Rs.400/- is been added by the seller to the Gift Card section of your Flipkart account towards freebie missing on 17 Feb 20, having validity for 1 year and you can use it to purchase any product on Flipkart Website.

19016
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - missing free diaper bag