Flipkart — mobile poco x2 not delivered

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 asif909 on Mar 28, 2020
I ordered poco x2 on 21march and my order number is od[protected] and delivery date was 27th march but still i don't have any update from flipkart.
I have not received my order yet please confirm me when i will receive my order because my credit card bill bill is generated with all amount but when i ordered poco x2 i choose 6 month emi plan.
If i cancel my order can i refund my amount without any cost.
Or provide me confirm delivery date.
Please fix it early

mobile poco x2 not delivered

[Mar 28, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2020
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. We definitely understand your concern. We'd like to inform you, due to a nationwide lockdown because of COVID-19, order deliveries services have been paused. We are actively working to ensure we can serve our customer's essential needs during times like these and hope to resume services soon. Request you to get back to us, once the services will start.
Updated by asif909, Mar 29, 2020
What is cancellation policy. If I cancel my order so can I get refund my amount and many days will reflect in my account.
Updated by asif909, Mar 31, 2020
Reminder
Updated by asif909, Apr 01, 2020
Finally I am not received my poco X2 so I cancelled my order please refund my amount as soon as possible earlier because my credit card bill is generated.

mobile poco x2 not delivered

Comments

What is cancellation policy. Imran if I cancel my order can I get refund my amount

19268