[Resolved]  Flipkart — money not refunded to my bank account

Order id (Od[protected]
I used flipkart paylater to pay for dr physio massager of rs 895 and paid the paylater bill on october 3rd
I refunded the product on 5th october and i was told that i would get the refund amount by 7th october but i did not get the refund amount
When i contact the flipkart support, they told that the refund was complete but when i contacted the bank they said that there was no transaction of 895 rupees from flipkart
The delivery executives are not at all helping
I'm attaching the screenshot of the flipkart pay later statement and bank statement

money not refunded to my bank account
money not refunded to my bank account
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-23 00:57:39

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2019
We are sorry to hear that you’ve not received the refund of your Product. The seller has refunded ₹ 895 on 05 Oct 19 and this should have been credited in your Flipkart credit account by now. Hence, we are closing this complaint from ou end.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2019

We're writing to you about the total refund of Rs.895/- for your order

We’d like to let you know that the seller has refunded ₹ 895/- on Oct 05, 2019 and as per standard banking procedures, it should have been credited back to the source by now. Kindly get in touch with your bank with the reference number 75503729279033811687022.

We would like to thank you for your understanding.

19446