Flipkart — my order has been cancelled without my knowledge

Jalukbari bypass N.H.37, Guwahati, Assam, India
 Jitul on Aug 17, 2019
I have placed order for in flipkart, dated 9th august 2019 with order no - od[protected]Honor 8x 64gb). It was to be delivered on 13th august 2019. I got a message on 17th august that it has been cancelled without any valid reason.
On 17th august 2019 i have received order cancellation summary.
I have contacted flipkart customer support regarding this, since 14th of august they keep on saying it will be delivered on 17th of august. And now that are saying that courier partner couldn't contact me. But they have not even contacted me for a single time. And now they asked me to place new order with higher amount.
I could see the order details with the status that it has been cancelled without my request.

I hope that i will get a solution soon.

[Aug 17, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019
Hi Jitul, We're sorry about the cancellation of your order OD[protected]. We were trying to sort this out with the courier service provider. However, courier service providers could not find anyone at the delivery address to collect the package despite several attempts. However, the order was canceled. If you like, you can place a new order for the desired product and the seller will try and make sure that it reaches you on time. We would like to thank you for your continued trust and understanding.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - my order has been cancelled without my knowledge