[Resolved] Flipkart — my order is delayed-no one has the information of the wishmaster

Anushruti Sharma on Jan 14, 2018
I ordered a mobile fon on 5th jan and it was promised to be delivered latest by 11 jan. It wasn't delivered tilll 13th and then i contacted flipkart but in vain. Neither the junior (Indore) nor senior (Bangalore) representatives were able to solve my query. They had no information of wishmaster and continuously said we are working on it.. Till today i haven't got my mobile.
I want these fraudsters to be compensated for their act of giving me stress and acting irresponsibly.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2018

[Jan 14, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2018
issue : Delay in delivery

resolution: Spoke to Customer raised a complaint for a delivery issue, we interacted with the customer apologies for the delay and escalated the issue to the concerned team to arranged for the delivery . Product delivered to customer hence closing the complaint from our end.

Comments

The product was not delivered by the flipkart delivery service. i had to go to the delivery office to get my product in hand when it wasn't delivered for 5 days despite being in the destination city.
I was troubled a lot because of flipkart, wasted my petrol to go and get my product, which was supposed to be home delivered. I asked them for compensation and they said WE CAN'T COMPENSATE, IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THERE WAS TRANSIT DELAY. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - my order is delayed-no one has the information of the wishmaster