[Resolved] Flipkart — need quick resolution

empty heart on Feb 25, 2019
Bhupen Saikia
[protected]@gmail.com

I ordered a new phone Zenfone Max Pro M1 on flipkart. Today I have been received the product, and after opening the box where I see that the the phone touchpad is not working. So I am unable to start the device. The device only power and volume button is working and the touchpad is not working fully.So I complaint on the Flipkart, but they cancelled my first replacement order and I put the replacement order again but, they took too long period for replacement I need quick resolution...

need quick resolution
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2019

[Feb 26, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the mobile complete protection plan. We have interacted with the customer and confirmed that the customer has cancelled the order for complete protection plan. Also, the customer has confirmed that the refund amount has been credited to customer account. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]