[Resolved]  Flipkart — neither replacement nor refund given

Sir
I purchased asus 6z mobile from flipkart. Within two days it started malfunctioning. I was supposed to get a replacement on 16th oct. Which i didn't get. Now i m told to file a fresh request of return and cancel the previous one. I have cancelled the previous request of replacement but now they are not initiating new request. All i get is calls from flipkart customer care that my issue will be resolved in three day. But nothing is actually being done. Please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-02 19:28:04

[Oct 18, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 19, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Roma08 Oct 22, 2019
Regarding my complain, all I am getting is calls from Flipkart customer service, that they will resolve my issue by so and so date.But nothing actually is being done .All they are doing is delaying the process.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2019

Order id - OD[protected]

We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through.

We are happy to inform you about your replacement of the product Asus 6Z (Black, 64 GB) has been approved by the seller. The seller has confirmed that the product has been delivered on 30 Oct 2019.

Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

20549